The TRADIE


Website: www.thetradie.com.au

 

The TRADIE Magazine is a complimentary monthly, full colour, high quality, glossy magazine with editorial content to inform and entertain employers and employees of the Tradie industry, with a particular emphasis on product releases, lifestyle, innovation and industry needs.

 

The content is suitable for all trades, with 60% of the magazines distributed to a collection of stores where members of each trade frequent. The remaining 40% of magazines make their way to over 300 construction site lunch rooms in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne each month.

 

Put simply, we’re Australia’s greatest smoko tool.