Skills Oz is a wholly owned trading entity of the Construction & Property Services Industry Skills Council and was formed to advocate and support the future needs of the construction and property services workforce as an initiative and directive of the peak industry bodies to advance and undertake:
– Workforce development needs
– Identification and planning of current and future Industry skills development requirements
– Support employment and sustainability of the workforce
– Development of high quality Education and training resources, programs and services
– Research and advisory services to benefit the wider industry
– Represent and liaise with Federal and State Government to promote and advance the industry sector.
For further information, please go to www.skillsoz.com.au