Attendees of Sydney Build Expo 2017 will have the chance to win the prizes listed below on Day 1 (30th March).
How to participate?
All you have to do is to fill in the feedback form and put it in the Prize Box before 4:00 p.m. on Day 1. The winners will be announced during Networking Evening at the conference area.
Please note: Winners MUST be in the exhibition hall, or be able to return to the hall (if they have left) before the exhibition ends at 5:30 pm on Day 1 in order to collect the prize. If you cannot commit to this, your prize will go to the next winner from the lucky draw. Incomplete entry form that are submitted will be removed before the draw.
REGISTER NOW and attend the event for free and win the prizes below:
305mm Slide Compound Mitre Saw – C12RSH2(H1)
With large cutting capacity, wide base and compact slide system, the C12RSH2 provides ultimate performance.
Perfect for precision sawing applications across multiple trades in the professional building industry.
18V Slide 2 Piece Combination Pack – KC18DDL2(HA)
WH18DBDL2 – 18V Slide IP56 Triple Hammer Brushless Impact Driver
DV18DBL2 – 18V Slide Brushless Impact (Hammer) Driver Drill
38min Rapid Charge Cooling Charger with USB Port
2 x 18V Slide 6.0ah High Capacity Li-ion Batteries with MPC
Stackable Carry Case
Absorb a 360 degree panorama of Sydney as you journey to the summit on our original Climb experience. As the sky remains just past your outstretched fingertips, take the upper arch to the peak of an Australian icon.
Terms and conditions apply. Click here for the details.
BridgeClimb Sydney also offers special conference rate for Sydney Build Expo attendees. Register now!
• This lucky draw is open to professionals at the show, except all staff of Oliver Kinross, University Students and all other related Prize Suppliers.
• Only fully completed forms will be placed into the draw; forms with missing any details will be removed.
• Feedback form must be completely ﬁlled in.
• Any incomplete, illegible or photocopied entries will be disqualiﬁed.
• Only one form will be accepted per person; if more than one form per person is found in the draw then this person will be disqualiﬁed from the lucky draw.
• Oliver Kinross/ Prizes Sponsors reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time without giving prior notice.
• All prizes must be claimed during the show on Day 1 (30th March) and the time frame on the terms and conditions stated on the prize certiﬁcates.
• All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
• Winners will be announced during Networking Evening at the conference area on Day 1, participants must be present at the show to claim the prize.