[contact-form-7 id="3387" title="Sign up"]
Alongside our Sydney Build Expo we also run New Zealand’s leading construction and design expo. The show focuses on the nz build industry and takes place in Auckland every November.
If you would like further details on the show go to: Auckland Build
Key Event Info:
- Dates: Every November in Auckland
- New Zealand’s leading Construction, Architecture & Design Exhibition & Conferences
- 100+ Senior Speakers at our Free Conference, Workshops, Partner Sessions & Live Demos
- Registered Master Builders Apprentice of The Year in Association with CARTERS
- BCITO Growth Hub Business Training
- Thousands of Attendees will be joining us from across N.Z.
- 200+ Exhibitors within 5 zones. New Zealand’s Largest Construction Expo
- Women in Construction Conference
- The Digital Construction and BIM Summit
- The Sustainability Summit
- Topics Focusing on: Residential construction, transport and infrastructure, commercial construction, new contracts and opportunities, Auckland’s waterfront, prefab, urban design, sustainability, BIM/Digital, Build NZ construction market
- 60+ Industry Partners – Large-Scale Promotion of the Show
- Networking: Live Music, Craft Beer Festival, Whiskey Tasting, Live Demos & Prize Giveaways.
- 2017 Speakers Include: AECOM, NZ Green Building Council, Registered Master Builders Association, NZ Planning Institute, Hawkins, Bossley Architects, Architectus, Auckland Council, Fletcher Building, Chow:Hill Architects, Beca Group, Fulton Hogan, NZ Transport Agency, Dominion Constructors Ltd., Downer, Jacobs, SiteSafe NZ, Housing New Zealand Corporation, Archaus, Brewer Davidson, Prendos, TOA Architects, Architecture+Women, Arrow International…plus many more. View Full Speaker List
- Keep up-to-date with the latest projects, news, industry standards and technologies across: construction, design, architecture, cladding, insulation, flooring, lighting, building supplies, hardware, joinery, home automation and everything build related.
- This year’s show will be themed around: Women in Construction, the cost to build in NZ, the KiwiBuild house building programme, recruitment, training & apprenticeships, plus much more
- Letter of support from Auckland Mayor Phil Goff: Click Here
Who Should Attend:
Architects, Builders, Building Managers, CAD / 3D Visualiser, Civil Estimators, Commercial & Home Builders, Construction Managers Consultants, Contractors – Building/Building Services, Contracts Managers, Designers, Developers, Engineers, Estate Managers Facilities Managers, Financiers, Government Departments / Agencies, Maintenance, Municipalities/Boroughs Project Managers, Property Management Firms / QS / Cost consultants / Real Estate Professionals, Site Managers Spec Writers, Specifiers, State Planners, Surveyors – Building / Commercial /General practice, Management / Planning & Development / Quantity /Residential /Valuation & Rating, Tradies…..anyone in the construction, design or architecture industry